Broken Game
anyone experiencing like me, i hit the survivor when he drop the pallet and he scream too but he didnt get hit and healthy as #########.
anyone experiencing like me, i hit the survivor when he drop the pallet and he scream too but he didnt get hit and healthy as #########.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have had similar issues with them screaming but no taking damage. I'm guessing when it happens that they got the pallet down first and I missed them but for some reason the scream is still happening,
Your game says you hit them, but the server says they dropped the pallet first, so the hit is undone.
It's kind of a bug at the moment, and you should not see the hit if the server says the pallet dropped first, so the devs are working on fixing that.