Three hits to down?

So I was playing a couple of days ago and I ran into this meg that I know I hit twice in the same chase and had to hit her again to down her. Now this happen to me two times so I was wondering if there was a perk that let you take an extra hit. I left for about two years so I'm not sure what some of the newer perks are

Comments

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    So I was playing a couple of days ago and I ran into this meg that I know I hit twice in the same chase and had to hit her again to down her. Now this happen to me two times so I was wondering if there was a perk that let you take an extra hit. I left for about two years so I'm not sure what some of the newer perks are

    While there are a few ways to take an extra hit, almost all of them inflict deep wound, more likely you just had a hit rejected by the server, because on the survivors screen they had already pulled down the pallet and you swung through it and hit them.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/271247/three-hits-to-down

    While there are a few ways to take an extra hit, almost all of them inflict deep wound, more likely you just had a hit rejected by the server, because on the survivors screen they had already pulled down the pallet and you swung through it and hit them.

    It did happen at a palette and I clearly heard my hit connect but I've heard about it validation. But the second time it was in the open. I was just wondering don't want to call bs if it wasn't

  • Thats a new pallet hit validation. You hit her on your screen but server said no and took back that health state

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2410561#Comment_2410561

    It did happen at a palette and I clearly heard my hit connect but I've heard about it validation. But the second time it was in the open. I was just wondering don't want to call bs if it wasn't

    At the pallet the hit was likely rejected by the server.

    In the open it is possible for a hit to be rejected but you have to be lagging a lot for that to happen. That could have been a case of being able to take an extra hit because of Borrowed Time, Mettle of Man, or a Styptic Agent (medkit addon)

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2410568#Comment_2410568

    At the pallet the hit was likely rejected by the server.

    In the open it is possible for a hit to be rejected but you have to be lagging a lot for that to happen. That could have been a case of being able to take an extra hit because of Borrowed Time, Mettle of Man, or a Styptic Agent (medkit addon)

    It most definitely wasn't BT or the insta heal because there was no med kit. But I'm not sure what mettle of man does so that is a possibility