I usually love facing Myers, but most Legion games I play turn out like someone turned a slapstick sketch into a horror movie. They're both very fun to face IMO - in general.
Mending simulator is kinda boring but most legion players are pretty...interesting to say the least. Also most myers players either run infinite tier 3 and/or tombstone and that is pretty lame
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mending sim isnt that fun.
none
Mending is boring as F.
Tied.
I usually love facing Myers, but most Legion games I play turn out like someone turned a slapstick sketch into a horror movie. They're both very fun to face IMO - in general.
Mending simulator is kinda boring but most legion players are pretty...interesting to say the least. Also most myers players either run infinite tier 3 and/or tombstone and that is pretty lame
I don't like spending 14 seconds of my life holding m1 against the worlds least threatening band of puny teenagers
I dont enjoy the mending part so it goes to Mr Myers.
I hate facing Myers, especially mirror one, but Legion is just boring to play against.