I don't see how he would bring anything new to the table, jason that is. He is going to be a dude with a machete, but what power would he have. I would rather see something new like chucky.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the idea of utilising swarms of bees as a weapon. Jason and Pennywise would also be fun, mind! Chucky isn't my cup of tea at all though.
All of those would be great choices tbh.
Jason is my boyfriend, so obviously. I love Chucky too but I'm not sure how he would work.
Pennywise would take away from Clown. Plus he probably wouldn't be Tim Curry. 😭
I don't see how he would bring anything new to the table, jason that is. He is going to be a dude with a machete, but what power would he have. I would rather see something new like chucky.