Killer
NF is the killer because he MURDERED the beat
NF is the killer because he MURDERED the beat
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you okay?
Who the hell is NF?
Your posts make me feel old and I'm only 21 oh god
Oof...
No I'm dying
Thx for telling me
Don't die yet, leak us the killer before the light takes you.
what
I honestly don't know... I'm just a stupid teen who obsesses over anime and is imature as hell...
Sorry... I'll stop...
I'm 31, and I was like, I'm a decade too late. But apprently, nope. ๐ Glad not being the only one being lost about these threads.
Eh, I liked your posts. It kinda made my day tbh, just some dumb joke posts outta nowhere with funny titles.
I hope you have a good day/evening.
Thanks, you have a good day too