Any mods or anyone know how to change your profile name?
Any mods online I could talk to?
@MandyTalk I think you're the right person to tag...apologies if you're off or I'm wrong on tagging you ^^
@dbd_ghostface A mod will message you hopefully and then you can talk with them.
@NoOneKnowsNova said:@MandyTalk I think you're the right person to tag...apologies if you're off or I'm wrong on tagging you ^^@dbd_ghostface A mod will message you hopefully and then you can talk with them.
@NoOneKnowsNova said:
Thank you kind person, here have a cookie 🍪
@MandyTalk if your on could you please do me a favor?
Technically off for the weekend, but I'll send you a quick message now.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any mods online I could talk to?
@MandyTalk I think you're the right person to tag...apologies if you're off or I'm wrong on tagging you ^^
@dbd_ghostface A mod will message you hopefully and then you can talk with them.
Thank you kind person, here have a cookie 🍪
@MandyTalk if your on could you please do me a favor?
Technically off for the weekend, but I'll send you a quick message now.