What makes your think Spirit is more powerful

... then Nurse?

I really wonder since there are quite a few people out there who think that way...

My opinion on that topic is obvouis different: Nurse is much more powerful. While a good Spirit is able to cut chases short, a nurse almost removes that aspect. On top of that, she has very strong slug potential, while Spirit does not. I want to mention that for this topic we always assume the killer is played on its max potential (otherwise it would not make sense, of course a baby Nurse is not as powerful as a god Spirit).

Whats your thought about it? Why do you think Spirit is actually better?

Comments

  • Spirit is on Blight’s level of strength imo, while Nurse is sitting in her own tier. In my honest opinion, Spirit should really only be compared to Blight, not Nurse.

    Things Spirit has over Blight is she’s way less map dependent, is slightly more forgiving, and removes all counterplay.

    Things Blight has over Spirit is he has more mobility, has more potential for faster downs, and can snowball more.

    Nurse, with all her tools shutting down every pallet seems to have the edge on everything against these two.

  • @CapricornZeus3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/271156/what-makes-your-think-spirit-is-more-powerful

    She's not, she's just an easier nurse to play, not at all on level with nurse

    I also think so, but apperently not everybody. Looking at some tier lists from well known streamers, they acutally think she is the most powerful killer. Otz is a good example. Also here, you see people claiming she is the best. I just want to have a serious discussion if possible and i want ot hear their POV why they think so.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2409619#Comment_2409619

    I also think so, but apperently not everybody. Looking at some tier lists from well known streamers, they acutally think she is the most powerful killer. Otz is a good example. Also here, you see people claiming she is the best. I just want to have a serious discussion if possible and i want ot hear their POV why they think so.

    Nurse has higher potential on normal maps. The problem with Nurse is that nurse has some really bad maps like lery, hawkins, racoon city police station. Spirit is 10/10 on every map. Blight has same problem, many of the maps that suck for Nurse also suck for Blight.

    I think blight is slightly overrated because a lot of lethal rushes that blight do have a lot counter-play as you can dead angle his swing. I kinda compare Blight's ability to weaker Oni demon dash who is also countered by dead angles. The thing is that Oni can walk with his power and do normal swings. Blight can't, So i feel you can neutralize blight's power more effectively than you can with Oni, than again people argue that you can deny Oni's power for entire game, but from playing for long time, I have not seen single team successfully do it a single time. So personally, I think Oni would have better chance at competing vs better players.... the problem is, Whenever Oni downs a survivor, he loses portion of his power gauge and that single mechanic makes Oni waste a lot of time getting back his power even if downs a survivor instantly. It makes him m1 for longer than he really wants to be and M1 killers are bully material. This includes Blight M1 play.

    Moral of the story, Blight and Oni are not Nurse/Spirit material.