How long will the clown rift be open?
Because I have to take break before this game gives me a legitimate mental breakdown but I bought the damn rift and I want my stupid tiny clown top hat.
Because I have to take break before this game gives me a legitimate mental breakdown but I bought the damn rift and I want my stupid tiny clown top hat.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
3 months, same as the rest
Thank you.
Ends in 60 days from now, if you want every Clown item you must complete the rift but if you don't care for the outfit and only care about Clown's charms you can progress to tier 47.
Unfortunately, all I want is the clown head with the top hat which, of course, is at the end of the freaking rift. If I have 3 months that's, fine. I just can't right now. I'm not in a good way and need a break.