Comms in lobbies for solo q

We need this because solo q is just way too hard against killers that know how to play lol

Comments

  • @ciara1999 said:

    I only play solo queue, it's annoying sometimes but I actually like it, I dunno what it is but I think Comms would ruin the game.

    I like not knowing where the killer is, and other survivors sometimes. It's what keeps the tense atmosphere during the match for me.

    If I'm struggling with my teammates, I usually bring bond and a good medkit so I can heal them quickly.

    I think Comms would be too complicated to add in a way that it would be fair to both sides.

    I like all that stuff about solo Q too. But I also like to escape, just like killers like to sacrifice survivors.

    That said I don't think comms is the right way to buff solo Q, we need another way.

  • No thanks. I dont want a discussion with minors.

  • Voice chats with strangers usually don't go too well. F13 being a prime example.

    A quick chat/chat wheel would be safer options.

  • I don't want to hear babies crying or kids scraming while I'm playing.

  • Pop-up messages would be useful. "Repairing generator" and "Going for Rescue," etc. It'd keep the inevitable, foul language bullying to a minimum.

  • @shunzetsu said:

    We need this because solo q is just way too hard against killers that know how to play lol

    No thanks. The majority of the time in games with auto-comms I just end up muting the other players due to their juvenile/racist/homophobic/squeaking. BHVR can't properly implement end game chat and apparently has no clue how to even use a block/ignore feature on the forums - so I would be weary of their attempt at a in-game comm system.

  • Rather a chat wheel or HUD giving indicator of what players are currently doing. I turned off messages because of how obnoxious people are post game, I don't want to hear it during the game.

  • when playing survivor, I like the isolation from the other survivors. I think that level of communication would detract from the DBD experience.


    plus, I agree with others. I don’t want ppl screaming in my ear especially more kids.