I want to buy the killers as statues
I would be very happy if I could buy all killer as statues in the dbd store for my shelf.
I would be very happy if I could buy all killer as statues in the dbd store for my shelf.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this would be very cool
именно
I'd love to see that in the store
I made some concept art for the hillbilly and huntress as POP figures but not sure if we'll ever get thoose
(talking about which today I bought a Freddy krueger pop)
That would be cool. Killer and survivor statuettes with props like gens and hooks.