Dbd 2
Recently I made a discussion
@_kostas_pap_207 said:
Please tell me that I am not the only one that miss the old dbd (old maps, HUD ...)
Here is a list from what bhvr has changed in the game and they have a serious effect on it
I know that everyone knows what they chnage but I want to mention them
1. Old maps
I know that the new maps are in the game for like 2 months (coldwind, gas heaven....) but I am sure that when you see a video with the old maps something is getting you back to the old memories
Nostalgia ๐๐๐
2. Old HUD AND movement
This is probably one of the BIGGEST change in the game and I know that it was very hard to get used to it but who doesn't miss the old HUD and movement...........
3. Balance changes
I've seen everyone complaining about the Freddy nerf but that's not the only thing that change the game tremendously. We've seen the trickster buff/nerf which was good, the clown buff which was also good and some other huge nerfs that I can't remember now.... BUT no one was going to complain if we get back the killers like they used to be before 1 year for example
Right?
4. The new survivor/killer models - new cosmetic "models"
This is the second one biggest change.....
We all know that this is going to be hard to get used to it but we have to
The reworked cosmetics were good but not all of them....
The new nea is good but you nerfed Claudette and it's a little bad....
AND if bhvr see this he can actually bring something back or even make a dead by daylight 2
dbd 2 can have the old HUD, movement, models, cosmetics.... I mean EVERYTHING BEFORE patch 4.5.0
This is going to be EXTREMELY VERY EXCITING VERYYYY GOOD but I don't think this is going to happen.. ๐ but if it happens pls make it for all the platform
Go see it and then vote on this post
Would you like a dbd 2 with all the stuff before the patch 4.5.0 and some other small changes??
Comments
I don't think it should be DBD 2, I'd be okay with a DBD Vanilla (or something like that) for Patch 2.0.0, but it being DBD 2 makes no sense
Too much grind.
They could release it as DLC though (the DLC would be only playable in KYF and maybe some special game mode)