Twins need a cosmetic change
So I actually like the idea of the twins. They have a great kit and everything. But their look is just kind of lack luster on the sinister spectrum. I guess what I am saying is the default skins are just not scary to me at all.
Comments
I find them hell menacing
I mean I guess It's just my opinion. I can see why you'd say that.
It would also be really nice if the skins also do something with Victor.
Only Charlotte has different skins, Victor has none at all.
Ya I wish they'd do that as well. I could see a chucky skin for Victor.
Haha, Yeah.
It would be nice if Behaviour would update the outfits so that Victor also has a matching skin.
The linked set for Twins that came out on release looks great. Wish she had more skins in this vein. The funeral cosmetics look good too. I also just don’t care for her base cosmetic and the latest outfit isn’t different enough for me.
i personally just want Victor to actually be changed with the cosmetics, they look great but seeing a Twins with their most recent skin and seeing that Victor gets absolutely no changes kinda sucks
just make Victor change alongside whatever body cosmetic Charlotte is equipped with, that's all that needs to be done
I think they look pretty menacing. Charlotte is pretty tall and buff and the huge gash in their torso is kinda disgusting especially when Victor is out of it
No! They better not! We need a Child’s Play Chapter with a stand alone Chucky killer!
Twins need far more then a cosmetic change IMO. Personally I find them to be one of the worst designed killers in the game right now and tied for my least favorite killer to play against.