Legendary skins I'd like to see in Dead by Daylight.

1. Robin Buckley

6f23c4d769c43107fa5d9539bc532c25.jpg

Without a doubt I want to see this come true, I want to play with someone who has the same Steve Scoops Ahoy skin, imagine a game of the duo Scoops Ahoys (Steve and Robin) and the S.T.A.R.S (Jill and Chris) in the same game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Allyson Nelson

andi-matichak-halloween.png

Allyson from the new Halloween trilogy, I would like to have her as a legendary skin for Laurie if an opportunity arises or a skin that changes gender, I would choose Dr. Loomis.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Eric Matthews

Eric-matthews.jpg

Eric should have been the original survivor of the Saw episode, he has more ties to The Pig because of his past, Tapp only questioned her when she escaped from his trap, but he never suspected her because she did not represent a threat at that time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Billy Hargrove

CMcgoDaN_400x400.jpg

Yes, he was a villain in the 3rd season and a much worse abuser than Steve in the first season, but I would choose the billy who supervised the pool, he did not seem a threat at the time, but going back to DbD, I would like to have him as a legendary skin for steve, this photo makes for more 80's style.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Mr.X

egamers-mr.x-resident-evil-2-1024x569.jpg

I longed to see Tyrant as a legendary cosmetic in its beginning for Nemesis, I would like to see it here as soon as possible, it is the exact size of how we see Nemesis in DbD, only it would be annoying to see his left arm with inflammation, if it were to be a killer, better still. Just like I would like to see Carlos, Ada and William Birkin included.

Comments

  • I just want a skin of Jack Baker, Karl Heisenberg, and Ethan Winters.

    If I get those, I will die a happy man.