The actual best rework for Pig
Make her roar a pig squeal. This is a horror game, wouldn't a pig squeal be a 10x better jump scare?
Make her roar a pig squeal. This is a horror game, wouldn't a pig squeal be a 10x better jump scare?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm shocked there isn't an add-on that makes her roar silent. Honestly she could have had a lot of cool add-ons but they really screwed her over with the bear trap status effects and skill check add-ons.
Personally I'd love to see her get an add-on pass where a lot of the add-ons get changed completely to be actually useful and consistent. Nerf tampered timer a bit and buff her base kit somehow (Faster crouch base kit and or reduced terror radius) and I think she'd be golden.
I mean to be fair I think Pig is already good just super underrated and at a disadvantage against comp teams but that's almost all killers.
Anyways sorry for my tangent I know this was a joke but yes a pig squeal would be pretty creepy lol
I mean, yeah. But the roar is very close to the sound they've used in the first Saw movie, during the parking lot jumpscare specifically.