Iron Will challenge.
Is this bugged? I got 2 safe unhooks while injured and using Iron Will. The challenge did not complete.
Is this bugged? I got 2 safe unhooks while injured and using Iron Will. The challenge did not complete.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did it on my first try, was both in the same match? and are you sure they were safe hooks?
There was another thread where many reported the challenge not being credited via unhooks.
I had the same issue. I finally got it in a trial where I finished two gens and got two unhooks. So, unfortunately I can't tell if I got it because of the gens, or because of the combo with a rescue, or even because I did all four..
Hope this helps, even if it's not much.
100% even had well make it.
I got it on my second try but this time I got 2 gens and no unhook.
I have many times had to do challenges more than once to get credit for them. Back before all of my friends quit this game, my buddy would get killer challenges done while playing survivor.