Any ETA on Jills Face Fix?
Her cheeks look glitched as in they seem disproportionate. There weren't like this before the midchapter update as far as I know. Has there been any acknowledgement by the devs regarding this?
Her cheeks look glitched as in they seem disproportionate. There weren't like this before the midchapter update as far as I know. Has there been any acknowledgement by the devs regarding this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They have confirmed it is indeed a glitch. Now, when is the fix coming, I’m sorry but, I don’t think we have a eta on that one. :(
Coming from a Leatherface thread, the typo had me confused for a good second.
Hopefully, tuesday next week. No actual confirmed dates, though.
Hopefully they fix Claire's face too
Claire’s face was made slightly better at the expense of Jill’s face for whatever reason. I suspect it has something to do with the facial rig being shared between the two.
they said on their twitter it's next week
There’s gonna be a patch next week, yes. It didn’t specifically mention that it would fix the faces.
Could you link the tweet when they speak about Jill's face? I think I missed it as I only saw the one about a bugfix patch with no details on what bugs were fixed.