Fun to play against Tier List objective

Comments

  • I wonder why even bother playing survivor when you find more than half of the killers unfun to go against lol.

  • I know that each list is an opinion, but I'd honestly rank Doctor as Actually Fun. It's always fun trying to outmaneuver a Doctor or fake out his static blast. Out of every Killer I go against, he's the one I can honestly say I love going against.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    I wonder why even bother playing survivor when you find more than half of the killers unfun to go against lol.

    How else will they satisfy their need to complain?

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    I wonder why even bother playing survivor when you find more than half of the killers unfun to go against lol.

    I dont really play the game much anymore and when I did I mained killer so you're on the nose

  • I gotta be real with you. Why even bother playing the game if you find literally 12/24 killers always unfun, and 7 more of them "depend." The game would be way more fun if you complained less, i can assure you.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    I wonder why even bother playing survivor when you find more than half of the killers unfun to go against lol.

    Plus there's no body in actually fun which concerns me