I think that if you drop a hook within a certain radius of the killer holding a survivor you should get rescue points if they wiggle free, you get rewarded for every other save but this one it seems
It would give sabo more of an incentive to use along with offering a different play style that could reward the same points if what I’m saying were implemented, I personally would like it because the flashlight save offers a rescue bonus and notifies you I just feel like if you’re putting time out there for the save it should be more than 3 bloodpoints for dropping a 99 percent sabo’d hook when you can be injured in the process
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't even go there... >_<
I think that would be fair. You saved them from being hooked, might as well get the points for it.