The Legion needs a rework for two reasons

One) The power is boring and really weak imo, Their power does nothing to actually help down people, their power is completely negated by SWF and you become a M1 killer who can vault a bit quicker, and survivors can counter you completely by just spreading out.

Two) The power seems to have nothing in common with the fantasy of the killer. The killer is a gang of four teens, yet we can only play as one at a time. The 'Legion' is nothing more than a cash shop fantasy atm, with none of the things that make the idea of the legion cool actually in the gameplay.

I'm no game designer so I'm not gonna try and come up with some stupid complicated rework, but I feel like they need a complete overhaul on two fronts.

Comments

  • True, I've never been a legion fan myself, but I've always wondered why their whole gimmick wasn't part of the power. It was probably due to issues upon their release, but with the addition of twins and nemesis' zombies, I think BHVR can now implement some form of "group" power for legion or some sort.

    I just hope that if a change like that ever appears, it won't override the speciality and uniqueness of twins.

  • I completely agree, I hate when I see players saying that Legion is "fine", in power strenght and design. :(