Nectar Bars disappeared?
I’ve only collected six vials, but when I play as survivor, like I always do, the orange vial doesn’t show up in the top right corner of my screen anymore. Why?
I’ve only collected six vials, but when I play as survivor, like I always do, the orange vial doesn’t show up in the top right corner of my screen anymore. Why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
until its fixed you can monitor your progress through the menu for the event on the right of the screen . granted this is only available after a match and then not playing , but it will track if you are empty 1/3rd 2/3rds so you know to use a offering or not .
It's probably a bug when i started I didn't have a vial for 2 games on the screen in-game. Then it wouldn't give me an empty one for 6-7 games. Just keep playing and see if it resolves itself. I'm on ps4 btw.