Best killers for Hex: The 3rd Seal?
Besides nurse as I'm still learning with her. The best builds for the 3rd seal if you can come up with any.
Besides nurse as I'm still learning with her. The best builds for the 3rd seal if you can come up with any.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rpd offering
Twins. Slap them with charlotte using franklins sloppy and 3rd seal then go on the stupidest slugging rampage ever with gremlin boi
Probably Hit'n run Wraith. Basically Wraith since you almost always play hit'n run with him.
Have to try that actually, thank you.
Trapper with Honing Stone. They step in a trap, they go down if they get themselves out, but their friends can't see them stuck to get them out.
Oh god that's even more evil than what I suggested.
When I started with Wraith I had not great perks but 3rd Seal was fun for a while lol it was easy to get all 4 under it.