What's your favorite outfit/set in the game?
For me, it's the "Jewel of the Party" outfit for Meg and Susie's blue hoodie outfit.
For me, it's the "Jewel of the Party" outfit for Meg and Susie's blue hoodie outfit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am not really a fan of cosmetics, but the only possible answer for this question are the "Blighted" outfits.
My favorite cosmetic? Probably the "Starting over" outfit, for Cheryl.
Both Joey cosmetics for Legion, Doctors Look See legendary set and Blights blighted cosmetic are all great.
My favorites!
Nea's new blonde hair is mwah divine
Dwelf.
These are my favourites
Doc's Blight outfit, Blight's Blight outfit, and Nemesis's P3 outfit.
Jeff's corpse paint outfit. I love metal music, so it's cool to see them paying homage to it with a skin.
Feng Min's Goddess Ponytail and Demon Slayer jacket.
and Kate's " Flower in the Dark " set. ( But I don't have it ; o ; )
Probably anything from the Waterfront Massacre Collection, I love the beach aesthetic and I think they mix well when used appropriately.