Pig Mask and the Floating Crown
Dang, I was hoping it would be just that, a mask. Too bad they didn't program it in for that mask and the crowns to be used with any head cosmetic.
Dang, I was hoping it would be just that, a mask. Too bad they didn't program it in for that mask and the crowns to be used with any head cosmetic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah well i just wished her hair was dark brown and not her original ginger so it would fit more the Pig mask <3
I'm not sure the devs could add in an extra cosmetic slot without the game collapsing on itself.