Soooo more Gideon
But that also means less RPD so this is a win in my books.
But that also means less RPD so this is a win in my books.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
RPD is as cool as Gideon prove me wrong :D
I actually prefer rpd as both roles I just hate Gideon absolutely along with swamp
They both look beautiful however RPD is worse than Gideon. Gideon, while it may have many safe pallets, can at least be traversed. RPD is the size of Mother's Dwelling doubled, and effectively is a massive middle finger to all sides. Good luck doing anything.
Not only is it that big but its like a ######### maze so your routes end up being even longer because you have to navigate the maze of corridors
I had to pull on my RE2 knowledge to stand a chance- I don't envy anyone who hasn't played the game trying to navigate it.
RPD is tolerable once you know the map