Forget noed, moris, tunneling, camping and slugging for 'kill x survs by any means in one trial'...
Bring third seal and the RE map and let nature take its course.
Bring third seal and the RE map and let nature take its course.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Watch it be destroyed before you even see the first survivor.
I tested this twelve times now... the shortest is took for that was two deaths in
All you need are players that know the map who can follow the black circle.
Don't know the totem spots at all on this map except in the office areas
This is true evil.
Well if I’m in the match it won’t work so smoothly. I know the map very well.
I feel like that is very evil and effective. Mostly because of the lack of knowledge of totem spots.