Match making?
I've recently got DBD for the switch. I got down to rank 11 and up until now I've been matched with players that are either 1 rank below or above me. Now I have hit a wall because I've been playing against red rank 1s. I can't progress and can't get any better because they are way above my skill group and just toy with me until they win. My question is, is this normal for y'all? Or am I just unlucky?
Comments
You're not the only one whose being experiencing this. One match I had was against 3 red ranks and a purple rank. Took one red rank down.
Red ranks are the most toxic people in dbd. They're very cocky and a lot of people took the crouch aspect of the survivors for tbagging.
Not enough high skilled killers to go around, so all the red rank leftovers get pushed on the inexperienced killers.