Fancy stuff with nurse blink?
I recently picked up nurse again, I average 2 kills per game but i feel like i'm not really improving.
So I was wondering if there is anything fancy you can do with her ability? Because she feels pretty braindead compared to Blight, my main killer.
Comments
There's not much fancy stuff here since fatigue cancellation tech got removed couple of months ago.
Well, you can spin during blink itself for more info; you can do funny slow close range blinks staring into the ground, and you can manually cancel post-blink FOV restriction if your sensitivity is high enough. You can also get to a couple of secret rooms for easter eggs, if that counts for "fancy stuff".
Not a fancy thing, just a useful one: when "releasing" an already charged long range blink, quickly nod upwards to secure max blink distance (assuming there's no second floor to blink to). It's a good habit to pick up.
If you got a lot of free time, go to KYF with flannel equipped and explore/memorise dead spots on all maps. There are much less of them nowadays, but it's better to come prepared.