Elevators
You should add elevators to the map
You should add elevators to the map
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve thought about that but it would probably just be a busted mechanic way in favor of survivors if done poorly.
The Nurse will probably just phase to where the elevator is going and wait on the floor the survivors will have to open, then nail them with some good ol' expose effect whilst they're huddled in the corner.
In my head, it is a very pitiful image I've got now!
Seriously, I wouldn't mind it. I could just see Sally Smithson enjoying herself way too much, wading in the blood of the fallen.