Event time always makes me hate playing killer again
Like seriously, i can't be the only one who's games have been horrendous except for the usual "i DC after getting downed first"/ suicide first hook -games (which are a waste of time too) - or at least a big difference to non-event times? Seems like all the old bully squads have formed again... 3 flashlights and 2 head on's on rotten fields, next game "rushing gens injured"-squad with 3 adrenalines on gas heaven. And generally just very high skill level paired with holding W on BS maps. Deranked from 1 to 3 tonight. I don't wanna start using crutches or map offerings, but seems like i have to equip the best possible add ons and perks if i want to play on high ranks during the event.
Comments
I am also really hating the event stuff and am really glad the 2X is about to go away soon
There seems to be nothing but people who don't use the cakes but play like they're fighting for their damn life in the game when I use my cake. I've stopped using the cakes, which makes me feel bad when I actually get games with people who are using their cakes too but games where everyone is using BPS Party Bonus items have easily been the exception, not the rule all damn weekend.
At least on the killer side I have a bit more leeway when it comes to try harding and letting survivors who use cakes go but I put everything to my normal build now and just don't use it if in the rare instances I do run into a cake party (like Bloodwarden where it'll be equipped but I won't do anything to force it to activate if the survivors brought cake). I'm sure they'd rather me bring a cake but I'm sick of pissing these things away on people just flying through the game and/or disconnecting at the smallest of inconveniences.
I was excited for the anniversary to finally discover how terrible it was. Survivors hiding and never touching a generator, Killers tunneling me as I never was tunneled before...
Event was gone, my games were back to their usual states. Most of them were fine, some were awful but it happens.
Blood Hunt. My first Blood Hunt, as my first anniversary. Here we go again. People DC as soon as they're downed, I've once again never been tunneled/camped as much as for now.
I get as many BP as no event.
i only use cakes when playing with friends or as killer when i think they're chill. Using cakes solo has nearly always been a waste, so i stopped doing it.