Candy man for Dbd?
in Polls
There has been talks of candy man since ages so id like to see how you guys feel
There has been talks of candy man since ages so id like to see how you guys feel
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't really care much. Candyman is about the only classic 70's-90's horror franchises I just couldn't get into. I don't really care for Freddy, but I still prefer him over Candyman. STILL, I know Candyman has a very loyal following of fans, so I am sure if he is added, he will be fairly popular.
I finished watching the 3 movies and the truth is, I liked the first one and the rest suck in my honest opinion, would I like to see it? yes of course, but it wouldn't be a main for me, if it's fun I'd like to play with it.
Never heard about him. Till people in this game started to talk about him.