Deathslinger
Okay alittle backstory. I like to go after trophies. So of course all the trophies have you adapt everyone. I'm on deathslinger right now. He has crappy perks right now that doesn't do anything for anyone. You have a perk that let's you see auras of the survivors if the hex is broken for a minute. Gearhead is probably the best perk he has to offer, where after you hit a survivor twice you can see a aura of the gen that has had a recent good skill check. Then we have the other one where Idk even know what it does. So I have done at least 40 matches and still have yet got the trophy. Made me think that he needs a buff. Here is an idea when you hit a survivor it should have another one in there already or get rid of the deep wound. I would also think that he needs to walk alittle faster.
Comments