pig masks should be for all survivors
I wish the pig mask was for all original survivors. Congrats to people that play meg but I don't, I play Ace and Yui and I'd love to use the mask on them. I have nothing on Meg and I've no interest to level her up beyond using the mask for joking around. It'd mean a lot if they made this mask for all survivors.
Comments
It's not like Meg already has one mask, or can have, now she can have two while other Survivors just get none.
Heck, they could've gave it to some killers, would've loved if Legion had it.
I'm annoyed it's only for Meg. It would be great for other survivors too.
How does one get a pig mask? I haven’t played today but I’ve seen some people wear them on stream.
Go to the store and claim a code "BOOP", then you'll get the mask.