What do you think about the time it takes to find a match? (matchmaking)
I've been playing a lot of killer this week.
I noticed that sometimes it takes really long to find a match.
Any opinions?
Tagged:
Trusted
I've been playing a lot of killer this week.
I noticed that sometimes it takes really long to find a match.
Any opinions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am having the complete opposite.
I have to wait up to 10 minutes as survivor but as Killer it's almost instant.
Really?
Do you play on pc?
Yeah. SEA Region if you're wondering.
I played some killer matches yesterday afternoon till evening (EU region). I waited like 10 seconds for each lobby, max.
Survivor is instant at morning/afternoon and killer is instant at evenings on SA.
Ranges from ~7 seconds to ~40.
I'm also EU.
It takes the longest for me in the morning.
In the evening it can sometimes indeed go fast.