Prestige Skins/Outfits
Hi, i wanted to ask if there is any information about bloody prestige Skins for bought Outfits?
Wouldn't this be a great Thing in DBD? I would love to see that!
Hi, i wanted to ask if there is any information about bloody prestige Skins for bought Outfits?
Wouldn't this be a great Thing in DBD? I would love to see that!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They’ve said in the past they aren’t going to do it
There is a possibility of blood splatter on skins for injured survivor as that was implemented in a PTB about a year ago? Could be introduced... eventually.
It would be cool and possible. Same way there are doing the infected from Nemesis as a layer on top of cosmetics. I have to check again, but if you use a prestige outfit and get infected your outfit will turn into regular which is weird but maybe got fixed ?