Trickster's Memento Blades
If Trickster is mostly going to keep his last round of changes, can we get a change to this add on so it does the following?
Blood-rusted knives, worn from overuse.
Employed during Ji-Woon's early murders, they hold a place of importance in his heart.
- Grants 100 % Bonus Bloodpoints for Showstopper Score Events.
- Considerably increases each Survivor's Laceration Meter capacity. (+2 charges)
- Increases Blade Carrying capacity by 26.
- Considerably increases Laceration Meter Decay delay. (+10 Seconds)
Edit: Ah nuts. I meant to put this in Feedback and Suggestions. Could a mod move this please?
Comments
They probably will when they get the chance to read it
This is just old Trickster, which I personally found better than the current version. If I were the one to change him I'd do 3 things:
We'd have old Trickster with 2. and 3., which would probably make him decent. 3. should give him some map pressure which he lacks in and 2. should just make him feel better to play as.
Yeah, it is basically Old Trickster with the Main Event changes. I also prefer that version of Trickster, so if we can't get him reverted, I'd like an Add On that basically does it.