Why is there random animation lag after vaulting?
I really want a dev to answer this, half the time I never noticed it cause I would just get smacked vaulting, but against an afk killer I messed around the match and noticed randomized animation lag that actually would cause my character to be immobile for half a second. It feels like the same crap that happened with the pallets a few patches back.
Comments
There’s a lot of really weird animation stuff going on this patch. Including killer hook animations lol.
The afk killer is probably streaming netflix in the background while deranking, thats why the latency isnt the best
(sorry if that was me, but I think you can deal with a slightly higher ping in an afk game)
it's not a ping thing, me and a kate were running around the killer and vaulting over a pallet to 'escape' Kate would have the same issue but it happened at different intervals to both of us. Like my character would be frozen in place for half a second but kate would still be moving normally and she would have the same issue and be stuck in place a half a second. It's actually a substantial issue because it seems like the devs are really hammering problems into vaulting and seeing the issue with pallets I can't help but feel like this is intentional.
Then I dont know what you are talking about. Ive never experienced sth like that unless in a laggy game
Vault a pallet 20 times in a row and you'll see it.
Did that yesterday after I completed my phial
Havent noticed anything suspicious
you can also see it if you fall down, it does a slower walking animation before you sprint unless you have balanced landing.