I thought the each killer has different matchmaking rank? :c
I wanted to try to play the Nemesis without constant freezing, but honestly, it feels the same as learning a new killer before the rank changes. Because the survivors I match up with are the same ones I play against using my main killer, and it seems like everyone knows how to dodge the tentacles. Wasnt the new killer matchmaking implemented? Because right now it just feels like the same system as before and it makes it extremely unfun to learn killers, I just feel frustrated and put off like I know I can do it, but I won't lie it is extremely frustrating and obviously shouldn't be the case. :c
Comments
MMR isn't live yet.
Awww I'm sad, when do you think they will finally implement it?
No one knows honestly.We have 0 info on it.
It will probably take several months if not even longer
Thank you for helping me learn of this, I'm super out of the loop with everything so I really really appreciate it. :)
Though I'm a bit sad they haven't given any more information on it, but hopefully, it comes soon.