Dead by daylight xbox playing with friends bug
So I’ve been enjoying dead by daylight recently and just a few days ago this weird bug has been happening we’re when I finish a match with friends it will say they are still in the match. Or they will be ready and it doesn’t show that they are. It’s really sad to see this bug happening and the only way it stops is if I restart the game but then it just happens when the next game is done.
Comments
My friends that I play with have this same problem as well. 2 people in our squad (including me) play on PC while one plays on Xbox Series X and the other plays on Xbox One. My friend who plays the Series X hardly has the issue, but my friend that plays on Xbox One has to reset their game after almost every match because of this bug.