Idea to make some perks more usable-part 1

Hello guys, this is joao:

I've always liked to create games and build ideas for improving them, in this occasionally I see that several perks of this game could have a better use, but for don't put too much at once, I'll put my ideas in little by little to staybest of the guys to give their opinion and see what they think of my ideas. ^^


//No One Left Behind:


-Add/Buff: Killer can't interrupt with catch while you're saving someone and its action is not interrupted when it receives a hit from the assassin, but it will take damage anyway.

-Add/Buff: Adds 10% more bloodpoint at the end of the game to every survivor you saved escape before you.

My opinion: this perk has always had "zero" reasons to use it, however thesechanges because they only work in the end game won't make it strong, but it canbe more useful in casual situations, or to gain some extra blood points.



//Slippery meat:

-Add/Buff: The killer is not notified if you unhooked yourself and thehud and hook notifications take 10 seconds to reset for the killer;

To put it better: The killer will only know you got off the hook for 10 seconds after you've gotten out of it,


My opinion: I have always found it unfair for a survivor to be lucky enough to leavefrom the hook alone and the killer gets notified right away, I've seen casesof survs that went off the hook while the killer takes someone and he just put the surv on the ground and went after the person who got off the hook just by the notifications.


//This Is Not Happening:


-Add/Buff: All Success zone of All Skill Checks get 20% bigger with this perk

-Buff: When injured, the Success zone of Great Skill Checks is increased by 25/35/45%

My opinion: This perk has an interesting idea, but in practice it doesn't make that much difference, maybe if she had some simple tweaks like the ones I mentioned, it would work better.

Comments

  • Grabs are already annoying enough to get we dont need a perk that outright removes it.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    Grabs are already annoying enough to get we dont need a perk that outright removes it.

    I see a lot of Killer grabbing the hook at least around here, as well as Killer players who've already talked about the difficulty of grabbing, and there's that "Monstrous Shrine" perk that penalizes survs that try to escape the hook by themselves since it is It's hard to get out at 4%, and still it's not even a strong perk, I don't think the buff I suggested makes even one of those perks that are so used, much less OP or goal.

    thanks for comment =)