Bring Back "Dead by Daylight" Voice announcement for Main Menu
That was one thing I liked about the Resident Evil Chapter, and I know it was a direct copy and reference to the franchise. But it would be cool if they kept it, it suited the game quite well
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
You mean the "DEAD ... BY DAYLIGHT" in a creepy voice?
I guess you did not had an login error during this time and had to hear this voice 30+times in 1 min... I kinda dont want to hear it every again.
Absolutely. Very disappointed to see that gone. Hopefully it comes back.
Nah, I really don't want to hear that again. It might have been a nod to the RE franchise, but it sounded very weird.
Yeah, but no.
Too damn cheesy.
How about this:
Make it optional, and bring it back with a possible lobby style customization?
I actually found that rather cringeworthy.
how bout no
Still waiting for this and more customisable options. The Rift could have so much more stuff than just charms
And it's not as if there haven't been suggestions. E.g. have two lores be through the challenges and one or two on the rift.
Why isn't this post in Feedback.
YES. PLEASE DO THIS.
Oh god no. Less is more. Seriously.
Ehh, i'd rather have the sound that plays when 5 seconds are left in the lobby be playing when you "PRESS BUTTON TO CONTINUE".