GLYPHS! I love them!
I am fast to point out things which devs screw up... so it's only fair when I point out stuff I really like. Holy crap I love glyphs.
Red is very boring one, let's not talk about it.
Blue just gives random debuff (which can lead to funny stuff in tougher games actually) and is ok.
Yellow - This one is actually hard... and I LOVE IT. First time I picked challange with it I had doctor in game and I was shocked two times while doing a glyph... frustrating, but I love a little bit of challange. Also it was kind of obvious that it will have skillchecks in it (description), but holy crap 6 skillchecks which come SO FAST are not that easy (and I have like 3k hours in game lol). Pog!
Devs, please keep doing stuff like this, I love it!. I wish there was more challanges with glyphs, maybe a challange that spawns all 3 glyphs in one trial, one after another?
Comments