Do you have any video of bamboozle not working for you? As this is the first post that I've seen of it not working and after quickly testing it myself I've not been able to reproduce this. Can you explain what exactly isn't working about it?
Do you have any video of bamboozle not working for you? As this is the first post that I've seen of it not working and after quickly testing it myself I've not been able to reproduce this. Can you explain what exactly isn't working about it?
Bamboozle do not close windows, survivors can jump over them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
upd
it doesn't work for all my killers
π‘π‘π‘
Do you have any video of bamboozle not working for you? As this is the first post that I've seen of it not working and after quickly testing it myself I've not been able to reproduce this. Can you explain what exactly isn't working about it?
Bamboozle do not close windows, survivors can jump over them.
Π sound for closing the window appears.
Weird, itβs working okay for me and I use it on a lot of my killers. What perk combo are you using?
Same, it worked for me when I tested it earlier, have also played against it and can confirm that window was blocked.
Can you please get some video of this not working for you you @Lostmaniac ? I think that would be the best so we can see exactly what is happening.
Apparently at 120 fps it does not work, at 60 Bamboozle worked.π©
Help please, not work 60 or 120 fps, checking and reinstalling doesn't help.
Still not working, here is my video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hHUMINgzwQπ₯
bamboozle can block only one window at a time
the reason why you can hear the window blocking is because it IS blocking. when you vault another window the first window will instantly unblock
Bamboozle only blocks a single window, if you block another then it'll disappear. It even status this in the perk description.
"Only one Vault location may be blocked this way at any given time."