Hatch match against Judith’s tombstone and tuft

Michael killed 3 people. 2 gens remaining.  I spied on him while he walked around. He found and camped the hatch. So I evaluated what I was dealing with, gen and pallet locations especially. brought a gen to 99%. Spied on him again. He walked over to that gen.  I walked to hatch. Done. 

Stop complaining about hatch standoffs. 

Comments

  • Yes cause you run around with Tombstones every game with every Killer with survivors stupid enough to walk away from an open hatch against an insta kill.
  • What?

    all I’m saying is if I can with a hatch match against an insta kill. Then people can win hatch matches against anybody. 
  • Yeah, hatch standoffs aren’t a problem as much as people say. Only problem is stupid survivors. If survivor is smart, they’ll do gens, giving a chance for normal gameplay. If they sit in the hatch, they caused the standoff, and not much you can do. However, BBQ lets you find them before they reach he hatch most times. Since that perk I’ve had 4 standoffs. (I play a lot too)

  • Jack11803 said:

    Yeah, hatch standoffs aren’t a problem as much as people say. Only problem is stupid survivors. If survivor is smart, they’ll do gens, giving a chance for normal gameplay. If they sit in the hatch, they caused the standoff, and not much you can do. However, BBQ lets you find them before they reach he hatch most times. Since that perk I’ve had 4 standoffs. (I play a lot too)

    Yeah the only times i had hatch standoffs were all started by survivors who let me close by tbagging. That was like 6-7 times and at half of those i had Franklins so that didn't stop me from collecting salt from #########.
  • Hatch standoffs were never a problem for intelligent survivors. The dumb ones won't try to do gens, but I don't see any reason to cater to the dumb. Hatch standoffs are a problem for the killer. Your only choice besides giving up is to stand in front of the hatch and wait for them to jump in. Survivors are the ones with multiple choices for victory.