Anyone else having performance issues on Pyramid Head?

I'm on console so I dunno if it's going on for PC as well but since 5.1.0 the performance issues have been (for the most part) fixed on console, I haven't played every killer since then but atleast the ones I have played seem fine.

But Pyramid Head seems to be the only one who makes my PS4 have a spastic fit whenever I use Rites of Judgement, is anyone else still having these problems on other killers or is it just him?

Comments

  • powers with a charge bar have MASSIVE performance drops, such as oni, plague, pyramid head, etc. The only exception I know of is billy.

    So ya pyramid feels awful to play.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    powers with a charge bar have MASSIVE performance drops, such as oni, plague, pyramid head, etc. The only exception I know of is billy.

    So ya pyramid feels awful to play.

    awesome, I haven't really played any power bar killers since the mid chapter so thanks for letting me know.