I hate solo against wraith
Always with his lunge coming out of cloak, it's so lame.
Always with his lunge coming out of cloak, it's so lame.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wraith feels bad to play against at anytime as survivor, but playing him as killer feels so dang gooood
He's the dumbest looking killer, prancing around with that stupid look on his face. And that haircut...
What does that have to do with solo? ๐คท๐ผโโ๏ธ๐ค
As a Wraith main this hurts my feelings.
I relate to this hard. Wraith is my guilty pleasure. I really like playing as him, but playing against him is just... Ugh.
It doesn't. I just only ever play solo
The killer is meant to overpower you one on one.
If the game was balanced one on one then the whole point of 4v1 horror survival is left mute.
Ah ok that makes more sense now ๐
Tbh i too only play as solo and don't mind going against him.
Loved going against him before his rework as well after his rework.