Survivor Blood point.

Imaging you're the hero in a match who do

2 Gen alone (2500)

3 safe unhook (4500)

5 heal (2500)

Do a bunch of skill checks (lets say 3000)

Have a min chase (2400)

Stun killer 3 times (3000)

Open a gate (1250)

Then escape (5000)

And you get 24.000 BP for the most perfect gameplay.


There were so many match a death Survivor earns ~11.000 BP at EGC eventhough Killer doesnt tunnel or camp. The BP needed to be bump up.

  • I would double Gen BP 1250 to 2500.
  • Coop Gen transferred to Survival, but reduced from 1250 to 600 so Survivors dont have to Coop rushing Gen to have some good BP.
  • An unhook dropped from 1000 to 500. But safe unhook from 500 to 1500 (I dont want to bump unhook because its farm-able)

There can be more, but I can only think of these.

Comments