I love Counterforce
It's my favorite totem destroying perk dull totems no problem hex totems already gone paired with a map i can eliminate all totems in under a minute with its 20% stackable bonus for each totem its so fun doing totems
It's my favorite totem destroying perk dull totems no problem hex totems already gone paired with a map i can eliminate all totems in under a minute with its 20% stackable bonus for each totem its so fun doing totems
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't like working bones and being exposed so the faster they are gone, the better I say.
I love it too. It's become one of my favorite perks.
I love it too! I always run it now with Inner Strength. It replaced Small Game in my build.
I like it. It's definitely a solid perk but I still feel detectives hunch is overall better imo. Counterforce is really good with Inner Strength though.