No way its rng

Does anyone else ever get the feeling like the rng elements of this game arent rng at all?

Like you have a rift challenge almost done and only need to complete two more gens and then you get a killer with ruin/undying/pop or something?

I feel like there has to be something in the algorithms that determine a lot of stuff in this game to be geared towards ####### you off or slowing your progress.

Maybe im just paranoid.

Comments

  • You're just being paranoid. I don't think the devs have it in them to make an algorithm that advanced seeing how bad their matchmaking system is.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    You're just being paranoid. I don't think the devs have it in them to make an algorithm that advanced seeing how bad their matchmaking system is.

    Hahaha thats a good point!

  • Whenever I have the deplete medkit/toolkit challenges. Before those challenges every chest will have one of those but when I select those challenges every chest will have a broken key.๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    You're just being paranoid. I don't think the devs have it in them to make an algorithm that advanced seeing how bad their matchmaking system is.

    Ok, this isnthe best argument against it. But I swear when I have the deplete medkit challenges I only get Plagues.

  • I'll have a archive to get stuns or blinds, and then all of the sudden the next 5 killers are running lightborn.

  • Regardless of the actual code I have always belived in survivors getting a free attempt to escape success when the team is outmatched. Once all survivors are slugged I walk around hooking them all, one will always jump off the hook.

    I no longer hook survivors who I slug all at once. I just bleed out 4k and take the depip.