Lol, Regularly Seeing Quentins Is Unreal!
3rd time now that i see this guy today, averaging around my high-green/low-purple ranks too.
Guess the face-lift did some good for him.
Tagged:
Trusted
3rd time now that i see this guy today, averaging around my high-green/low-purple ranks too.
Guess the face-lift did some good for him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had a full Quentin lobby earlier today, I'm surprised how much a difference the face made.
It's not surprising, most people like playing as attractive characters.
Before, It had to be pretty traumatic during those rounds that start with you looking right into your Quentin's face.
On paper it makes total sense.
It's the actual seeing it, moving away from the status quo, that gets me.
I miss old quentin
Gonna be honest, haven't seen a single Quentin yet, but it's nice knowing other people are using him more often now (even if I don't personally see it).
Those people do not deserve the honor of playing Quentin.
They are not worthy!