There has to be banning already on console

Literally everyday I get insulted for playing the game effiecently I kill the person that just got unhooked in front of me I get insulted. I use Noed I get insulted if I literally do anything that gives me an advantage or anything the survivors think it's against the made up laws of entitled fucktards i get insulted. Then this one guy yesterday invited me he sounded nice saying hey you're a good hillbilly then 5 seconds later he says "but I want to say you're a ######### for using your chainsaw to down every time and constantly use it for map control stop playing hillbilly your an ######### tryhard and a prick you used your chainsaw too many times" this guy was insulting me for using my chainsaw...The amount of toxic adults that have the mind of an entitled child is absurd and they seriously have so be pURgeD. I mean banned.

Comments

  • Its on the way and any Disconnecting players along with people who were reported have that information saved at BHVR so once they have the system in place they will be able to shift through it all and make some calls. Should have had this system ages ago but I also don't believe BHVR thought DBD would become as big as it is now back then.

  • Even if there aren't bans for the game, you can report it to the platform. PSN and Xbox don't take communication abuse lightly and they'll very likely get a ban for that (communications ban, escalating to online services and all that). 

  • @ThirdSealOPplzNerf if you are receiving messages that violate PSN’s TOS, report them. As for bans in the game, this may never happen. I know that BHVR has said that they are working with the console manufacturers, but the bottom line comes down to there not being any single player game. The entire game is online and PvP based, w/o any option to play offline. Console manufacturers rarely allow permanent bans on this type of game, because many people paid real money for the game. Free-to-play with cosmetic only purchases, yes. Paid game with no offline options, no. The only known exceptions to this rule is anything that breaks the law, encourages the breaking of laws, and/or mentally or physically harms anyone.

  • This content has been removed.